|With inverter DMC544 at 400 VDC
|Max. torque (at max. inverter current)
||346 x 328 x 292 mm
The HSM1-10.18.22 is characterized by a very high continuous and peak power, making it ideally suited for commercial or performance vehicles. From a speed of 4'400 rev / min, the motor provides constant power to maximum speed and a very high efficiency over a wide speed and torque range.
The HSM1-10.18.22 is at the A-sample stage
Are you interested? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designed for truck and bus applications with increased torque and power requirements
- Very high continuous power
- High efficiency over a wide speed and torque range
- Consistent performance over a speed range
- Cost perspective through the use of low magnetic material and through the fully industrialized laminated core punching tool
- High power and torque density
- Minimal drag losses
- Intrinsically safe (max. voltage induced little short moment and minimum short-circuit current)