Name and address
BRUSA Elektronik AG
Swiss commercial register (UID): CHE-109.526.800
1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for processing and of the operational data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing performed by:
BRUSA Elektronik AG
Telephone: 0041 81 758 19 00
The operational data protection officer, can be contacted at the above address as well as via email@example.com.
2. Data collection and storage as well as nature and purpose of their use
When browsing our website www.brusa.biz, data are automatically sent to the server of our website due to the browser used in the terminal device. These data are temporarily stored in a so-called log-file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and will be stored until automatic deletion:
• IP-Address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the accessed file,
• Website from which the access was performed (Referrer-URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access providers.
The data referred to are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth operation of the connection establishment of the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
These data cannot be allocated to a specific person. A merger of these data with other data sources or any compilation thereof will not be performed. In no case such data is collected to perform a personal profile or similar actions which would allow any kind of conclusion to your person.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third party for other purposes than the ones listed in the following does not take place. We only transfer your personal data to third parties in case
• you have given your explicit consent thereto according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a EU-DSGVO,
• the transfer according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU-DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant interest worth of protection that your data are not being transferred
• there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c EU-DSGVO and
• this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b EU-DSGVO necessary in order to cancel the contractual relationship with you.
4. Google Analytics Disclaimer
5. Login area
Whenever you transfer your information to BRUSA Elektronik AG via the login area at www.brusa.biz, these data from the form including your contact data indicated there will be stored by BRUSA Elektronik AG for the purpose of processing your request and in case of follow-up questions. These data will not be transferred without your consent. In case you wish us to delete your data, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
• of revoking your consent given to us at any time according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 EU-DSGVO. This will result in the fact that we may not continue with the data processing based on this consent in the future.
• of requesting information from us with respect to your personal data according to Art. 15 EU-DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purpose, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to which your data have been or will be laid open, the intended storage time, the existence of the right to demand correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of objection, the origin of your data as far as they have not been collected by us as well as about the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information with respect to their details;
• of demanding the correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 16 EU-DSGVO;
• of demanding the deletion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 17 EU-DSGVO as far as the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal duty, for reasons of public interest or for the the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• of demanding the restriction of processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 EU-DSGVO as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is illegal, but you refuse their deletion; we no longer require the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 EU-DSGVO;
• of demanding the receipt of your personal data you have made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form or of demanding the transfer to another responsible person according to Art. 20 EU-DSGVO; and
• of submitting complaints to the supervisory authority according to Art. 77 EU-DSGVO. In general, for this purpose you can address the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or workplace or of our headquarter.
7. Right of objection
As far as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU-DSGVO, you have the right of objecting to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 EU-DSGVO as far as a factual reasons exist resulting from your specific situation.
In case you wish to exercise your right of revocation or right of objection, an e-mail to email@example.com will be sufficient.
8. Data security
We employ suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, total loss or loss in part, destruction or against the access of unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the technological progress.
9. Topicality and modification of this privacy Statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and is of May 2018. This privacy statement may be subject to changes due to the further development of our website and respective offers or due to changes of legal and official requirements, respectively.