|With inverter DMC514 at 400 VDC
|Max. torque (at max. inverter current)
The HSM1 offers a high and continuous starting torque. From a speed of approximately 4'500 rpm on the motor it offers constant performance and maximum speed. Therefore it is ideally suited for small electric vehicles or motorcycles to achieve a high start acceleration and high top speeds with no gearbox. Furthermore, this motor is very suitable for range extender applications.
The HSM1-10.18.04 is at the A-sample stage
Are you interested? Please email us at: email@example.com.
- High power- and torque/weight ratio
- Minimal drag losses
- Minimal torque fluctuations
- Constant power over a very high speed range
- Optimally matched to the motor inverters available
- Intrinsically safe:
Induced voltage at max. speed and passive inverter 520 V.
- The HSM1-10.18.04 is optionally available with the gearbox GSO1.