|With converter DMC544 at 400 VDC|
|Rated speed||4’600 rpm|
|Permanent moment||270 Nm|
|Max. torque (at max. Converter current)||440 Nm|
|Continuous power (S1) at 25 ° C||128 kW|
|Continuous power (ECE R85) at 25 ° C||135 kW|
|Max. power||210 kW|
|Max. number of revolutions||10’800 rpm|
|Typical efficiency||96 %|
|Dimensions||344 x 328 x 292 mm|
The HSM1-10.18.22 is characterized by a very high continuous and peak performance, which makes it ideal for commercial vehicles or high-performance vehicles. From a speed of 4’600 rpm, the motor offers constant power up to maximum speed and a very high level of efficiency over a wide speed and torque range.
The HSM1-10.18.22 is located in the A sample status .
- Developed for truck and bus applications or for applications with increased torque and power requirements.
- Very high continuous output.
- High efficiency over a wide speed and torque range.
- Constant performance over a wide speed range.
- Good cost prospects due to the use of little magnetic material and the fully industrialized sheet metal core punching tool.
- High power and torque density.
- Minimal drag losses.
- Intrinsically safe (max. Induced voltage, small short circuit torque and minimum short circuit current).
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com .